History

2018
Schabert presents itself with a new logo and an new domain: www.schabert.eu.
f.color gets a new look and is now registered trademark.

2017
With our own photovoltaic system, 100% of our electricity is generated inhouse.

2009
Schabert is being certified according to the FSC®-guidelines.

2000
The company goes online.

1993
Kay H. Neumann becomes managing director.

1975
f-color becomes the name for the newly introduced paper covermaterial.
All f-color collections are being designed at Schabert and produced exclusively for us.

1972
The company moves to its newly built headquarters in Strullendorf.


1970
For the first time, Schabert offers its own linen collection Charmant-Gewebe,
which is being produced exclusively for the company.

1948
Friedrich Schabert and Erik Neumann join as employees and become partners a few years later.

1946
Robert and Eduard Schabert venture a new start in Bamberg.

1919
A business office is founded in Riga, which is in 1940 being continued as Robert Schabert oHG in Posen.
Five years later, the company has to be given up.